Connecticut Wedding Photography



 From newspaper work to weddings, commercial photography, family photography and portraits, Larry St. Pierre has covered it all. Some of his favorite wedding photography locations include the Mystic Aquarium, The Branford House at Avery Point, Wilcox Park in Westerly, Rhode Island. Experience many years of photographing in towns like Stonington, Groton, Norwich, New London, Waterford, Mystic Connecticut and Westerly, Newport  and Narraganset,  Rhode Island. Using photographs I strive to show the candid beauty that every wedding couple has on their wedding day.Whether you need  photographs for a huge event or a small intimate gathering, rest assured that you are hiring an experienced professional. Every wedding is a unique challenge that I look forward to.

Bride and bridesmaids in Stonington Connecticut


Every detail is a piece of the story that  should be captured in a breathtaking way. When talking to wedding clients I always go over all the details. I know every detail is important and I want to make sure I capture everything.   Even a small detail is a new chance to create an incredible photograph. From the bride and groom getting ready to the very end of the wedding. These beautiful images should reflect your personalities and  be cherished for generations to come. Rely on me to make your wedding stress free and capture the most important moments of your special event. Please visit www.stpierrephoto.com to see my complete portfolio.


                                                Bride hugging her husband on their wedding day


I have always believed that every photograph has to be the very best from the very beginning. Being a professional photographer means knowing the importance of planning. In addition to knowing how to capture the light, color and emotion of a wedding day, a true photographer knows how to talk to their clients. Communication is the start to planning your wedding and having the photos to remember it by.  So, if you are planning a wedding in Connecticut, Rhode Island or Massachusetts  and are in need of a talented and passionate photographer, St. Pierre Photography is the perfect choice for you! Please give me a call at 1-860-572-8092 to start preparing for having your wedding celebration covered from every angle.

Bride and Groom posing for photograph



I am a Mystic CT wedding photographer that knows the area extremely well. If your looking for a wedding photographer around or in Mystic, Connecticut, then you have come to the right place. I have photographed weddings all over Ledyard, Groton, Stonington, Norwich and New London. Westerly , RI is also high on my list of photography locations. This is just a small sample of my wedding photography. I hope you can tell from this gallery that photography is my passion. 

Wedding Kiss
Although I am from the Mystic Connecticut area, I have photographed weddings throughout New England. I love photographing events of all sizes and love capturing every detail of the wedding day.  With an eye for every detail, I work to photograph the memorable and exciting moments that every wedding presents. Thank you for taking the time to view my portfolio. If you have any questions about my packages and pricing, please give me a call at 1-860-572-8092.

Groom and Bride at sunset











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Locations in Connecticut